Please be informed that your participation in this Promotional Game of Chance is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). The Terms consist of:
a) Promotional Game of chance rules
b) Privacy Notice
a) Promotional Game of chance rules
- The promoter of this competition is Philips Lighting Denmark A/S, CVR.no. 36 96 72 26 (Philips Lighting), having an office at Frederikskaj 6, 2450 Copenhagen SV. For more information or complaints, please contact the Philips Lighting Consumer Care telephone line via www.lighting.philips.dk/support/kontakt/kontakt-os
- This competition is held under Danish law and regulation including in particular the application of the Danish Marketing Practices Act.
- The competition starts 1st of October 2017 and ends 30th of November 2017.
- Entry to the competition is open to everyone employed with companies who purchase, install or service Philips Lighting products and are visiting the office of Philips Lighting, or any other Danish location were promo codes are available such as, but not exclusively, the IDEE outlets, web banners/social media posts, and digital newsletters, pages of Philips Lighting, but excluding employees of the worldwide Philips Lighting group of companies and their families.
- Minors need permission from a parent or guardian to participate in the competition. Philips Lighting reserves the right to written proof of consent required.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- After receiving a promo code entrants must visit the website and update the details as requested.
- Your personal data such as name and email address will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for the purposes of the competition.
- Participants will have the chance to win a prize from the Gold, Silver or Bronze category in the rafle held at the conclusion of the competition. Winners will be selected randomly by computer. If a non-confirming entry is drawn it shall be disqualified and shall not be awarded a prize.
- The competition includes prizes of a value of 10.499 DKK and includes 1x Philips 55” 4k TV in the Gold Category, 3x Philips Hue Stater kit in the Silver Category, and 5x Philips Bluetooth speakers in the Bronze Category. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Multiple entries per person is not permitted and only one entry is valid as long as the participant qualifies the entry criteria, as described in 4. The competition is free of charge and Philips Lighting will take charge of e.g. postal costs.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or reject any entry we believe to be in conflict with our promotion or not made in good faith or on other reasonable grounds.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Philips Lighting will pay any Danish gaming taxes due. Any income taxes payable by a prize winner are not paid or compensated by Philips Lighting.
- Notification shall take place privately via email within 14 days of the competition completing.
- Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of the date of notification. All rights to prizes not claimed within this period shall be lost. Prize winners may need to verify their proper identity before claiming prizes.
- Names of prize winners shall be made available to entrants who did not win any of the prizes, on receipt of a written request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope or an identifiable personal e-mail address to: email@example.com
- We may cancel or amend the terms of this competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control. Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
- You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions. Winners’ details may be announced by being published on the Philips Lighting or IDEE parter social media page(s) and by entering this competition the participant grants his or her approval for this publication.
- Your name and email address will be used by Philips Lighting (and its service providers) only to notify winners. We shall not supply it to third parties.
- To this competition the privacy notice of Philips Lighting (https://www.philips.dk/a-w/meddelelse-om-beskyttelse-af-personlige.html) is applicable.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Denmark. This competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark. When you enter into this competition, you must make sure that by entering this competition, you are complying with the local laws in your country of residence. In case your participation is held illegal according to your local laws, your participation is held invalid.
- You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Denmark for any disputes, claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating to or in connection with this competition, including any disputes relating to the competition, provided that you agree to submit any such disputes, claims or causes of action exclusively to the courts of Denmark.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
b) Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to Philips Lighting.
We have drafted this Privacy Notice (also referred to as “Notice”) in an easy and comprehensible way in order to help you understand who we are, what personal data we collect about you, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Keep in mind that personal data (in this Notice also referred to as “data” or “your data”) means any information or set of information from which we are able, directly or indirectly, to personally identify you, in particular by reference to an identifier, e.g. name and surname, email address, phone number, etc.
Please keep in mind that since Philips Lighting is an international company, this Notice may be replaced or supplemented in order to fulfill local requirements, as well as in order to provide you with additional information on how we process your data through specific Philips Lighting products, services, systems or applications.
We strongly encourage you to take some time to read this Notice in full.
If you do not agree to this privacy notice, please do not provide us with your data.
WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLY?
This Notice covers how we collect and use your data e.g.
- when you visit or use our consumer and customer-directed websites, applications or social media channels;
- purchase and use our products, services, systems or applications;
- subscribe to our newsletters;
- provide to us your goods or services;
- contact our customer support;
- join our business events;
or otherwise interact with us in your capacity as consumer, business customer, partner, (sub) supplier, contractor or other person with a business relationship with us.
WHO IS PHILIPS LIGHTING?
As Philips Lighting, we are a global organization leader in the general lighting market with a unique competitive position and recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting products, systems and services.
When this Notice mentions “we,” “us,” or the “Company,” it refers to the controller of your data under this Notice, namely the Philips Lighting affiliate with which you had, have or will have a business relationship or that otherwise decides which of your data are collected and how they are used, as well as Philips Lighting B.V. (Registration number 17061150 - High Tech Campus 45, 5656 AE, Eindhoven, The Netherlands). Please note that the Philips Lighting affiliates include the subsidiary companies in which Philips Lighting N.V. has control, either through direct or indirect ownership. You may obtain a list of Philips Lighting’s affiliates by contacting the Philips Lighting Privacy Office (you will find the contact details in the below section “what are your choices?”).
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Depending on who you are (e.g. customer, consumer, supplier, business partner, etc.) and how you interact with us (e.g. online, offline, over the phone, etc.) we may process different data about you. We may collect your data, for example, when you visit or use our consumer and customer-directed websites, applications or social media channels, purchase and use our products, services, systems or applications, subscribe to our newsletters, download a software update, provide to us your goods or services, contact our customer support, join our business events, participate to our contests, promotions and surveys or otherwise interact with us.
Below you will find an overview of the categories of data that we may collect:
Information you provide to us directly